Friday, August 8, 2008

8.8.08


There are a few times when you just really feel a sense of pride for being a part of our great country. The Olympics is one of those times for me. It's so great to see the World come together and celebrate with beautiful shows, performances, and a little healthy competition ;) I think it's so incredible that we were able to host the winter Olympics right here in Utah, and watching parts of it on TV really bring back great memories of those games. I think I'll always remember this. Our beloved Prophet Hinckley carrying the 2002 Olympic Torch. Here are a few pictures of Ni Ling lighting the torch. So beautiful!! I hope everyone enjoys the Olympics. GO USA!!!!


*UPDATE
I just watched the part of the opening ceremony where they play the drums, and all I can say is WOW. It was seriously amazing. Google it if you haven't seen it.

0 comments: