Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Life is in the Air



I'm SO happy my Mom was here this week. But I'm also happy when she leaves, she sure talks a lot. I love you Mom. We can't wait for you to move back.

We had a fun family party this weekend. I loved watching the little kids run around and search for their eggs.


Has anyone else noticed all the trees budding? It's the best feeling. I love Spring. The start of new life, the color, the smells. It's the best.





We were rounding all the little kids up to take a group picture and Darin yelled "WHOEVER IS LAST HAS TO GIVE ME A BIG KISS!!" You see all the little kids running over to get their spot, and you see my sweet niece Alyssa waiting on the side line with a smirk on her face. She loves giving Darin kisses. He couldn't get rid of her after that.

3 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

that is so cute!!!!

Heidi Madsen said...

oh, and way funny about your mom! I know what you mean.

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT talk too much!!!